Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New talent badges are now available!

abinadab-agbo
Community Guru
Abinadab A Member Since: Sep 26, 2016
421 of 524
You are Top Rated Plus, Antonia.
You can't be both Top Rated Plus and Expert-Vetted.
Or are you saying you just prefer the sound of expert-vetted lol.?
researchediting
Community Guru
Douglas Michael M Member Since: May 22, 2015
422 of 524

Abinadab A wrote:
....You can't be both Top Rated Plus and Expert-Vetted.

Sez who? Different badges, different criteria.

xenubxeni
Zainab R Member Since: Dec 9, 2018
423 of 524

I am eligible for top rated plus, but i cant see it on my profile.

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
424 of 524

Hi Zainab,

I will look into this further and will get back to you once I have more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
xenubxeni
Zainab R Member Since: Dec 9, 2018
425 of 524

Ok sure, Thank you so much Smiley Happy

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
426 of 524

Hi Zainab, 

Please allow 48 to 72  hours for the badge to be added to your profile. If you have further questions, please don't hesitate to update this thread. 

-Avery
Untitled
daniel-hrenciuc
Hrenciuc D Member Since: Oct 4, 2019
427 of 524

Greetings, I have a problem with the Top Rated Plus Status.

Now, there are two criteria that I need for this badge (I have the third one):

- Earning more than 10k

- Having a large contract with one client 5k

I will pass the 10k mark soon, but my issue is with the large contract criteria.

I already have more than 5k earned with a client, but it doesn't appear as such on the status requirements, and this is where it gets complicated.

My client hired me to write for a niche, let's name it A, and after 20 articles or so, he hired me for another niche, B. 

After writing quite a bit in the B niche, we paused and done a single lot for the A niche, and then we continued the B niche, but we did this in the A niche conversation. Basically, what I continued to write for the B niche, appears as earnings for the A niche.

Now, I hope I made that clear ( I can provide more details for Upwork moderators). 

What I wish to know is, how can I resolve this issue? I know I can prove this somehow.

Thank you for your time

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
428 of 524

Hi Hrenciuc,

Thank you for your question, I can definitely help with your concern. To clarify, to be qualified for Top Rated Plus status, you must have earned the set amount on a single contract in the past 12 months. In your case, you must have worked on a single large contract totaling at least $5,000 in the past year. If you work two $3,000 contracts in the category -- even with the same client -- you are not eligible because the amounts are spread over two contracts. Once you earn $5,000 on one of the contracts, you’ll be eligible to obtain Top Rated Plus status. You can find more information in this Help article 

Untitled
daniel-hrenciuc
Hrenciuc D Member Since: Oct 4, 2019
429 of 524

Thank you, Vladimir! Yet the issue is different. I work with my client on two separate contracts, one was for history, and one was for astronomy. However, after the history contract was paused, we resumed the work with the astronomy niche, yet we did it in the history contract, and not in the astronomy contract. The earnings for the astronomy niche is beyond 5k, yet some of the earnings were distributed in the history contract since we talked there instead of the astronomy chat. I know this may be a bit confusing just wondering if there is anything that could be done

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
430 of 524

Hi Hrenciuc,

Thanks for the follow-up. I did take a look at your 12-month earnings and while I understand that some payments might have been processed via a different contract with the same client, I can confirm you're yet to meet the second requirement. Keep doing the great work and I'm sure you'll reach the required amount soon.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS