cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New talent badges are now available!

Highlighted
Hrenciuc D Member Since: Oct 4, 2019
421 of 463

Thank you, Vladimir! Yet the issue is different. I work with my client on two separate contracts, one was for history, and one was for astronomy. However, after the history contract was paused, we resumed the work with the astronomy niche, yet we did it in the history contract, and not in the astronomy contract. The earnings for the astronomy niche is beyond 5k, yet some of the earnings were distributed in the history contract since we talked there instead of the astronomy chat. I know this may be a bit confusing just wondering if there is anything that could be done

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
422 of 463

Hi Hrenciuc,

Thanks for the follow-up. I did take a look at your 12-month earnings and while I understand that some payments might have been processed via a different contract with the same client, I can confirm you're yet to meet the second requirement. Keep doing the great work and I'm sure you'll reach the required amount soon.

Highlighted
Hrenciuc D Member Since: Oct 4, 2019
423 of 463

Alrighty then, thank you for your time! 

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Andres C Member Since: Jan 17, 2017
424 of 463

Missing the part:

A "large contract" amount varies by category. We base these amounts on the contract sizes currently available on Upwork. For example, in certain categories a large job might be one with earnings of $5,000, but in others, it might be a $20,000 or $30,000 contract.
Note: To qualify for Top Rated Plus, you cannot have negative feedback on your large projects.

For engineering and architecture works, what amount is considered a large job?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
425 of 463

Hi Andres,

For Engineering & Architecture category, $5,000 is considered a large job. You can check this help article for more information.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Andres C Member Since: Jan 17, 2017
426 of 463

thank you Bojan 

Highlighted
Rattan L Member Since: Aug 27, 2018
427 of 463

For Top Rated Plus Badge, how would you describe the long project in terms of SEO/SMO Skills?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
428 of 463

Hi Rattan,

For the "Sales and Marketing" category, $10,000 is considered a large job. You can check this help article for more information.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Khan R Member Since: Apr 10, 2019
429 of 463

Hey, i am a top rated freelancer, and i meet 2/3 criteria for the top rated plus badge, the last criteria of "Large Projects" is getting very difficult for me to achieve, as most of my projects are not that big in $$$ terms. Some more questions:
-Does this mean that a singular contract needs to be worth $5000 in the designing criteria? 

-What if client hires me on a singular job in which i am doing designing and marketing as well, which niche would it fall under? 

Thanks

Rumman

Highlighted
Islem M Member Since: Jul 27, 2018
430 of 463

Hello to all the Upwork team and freelancers!

I actually have some questions about the Top Rated Pus badge and I'd be gratefull If I could have some clarifications about it. 

I'am actually a Top Rated Freelancer with 100% JSS score since two years now in the copywriting field. I'm a multidsicplinary french SEO copywriter and everything works fine for me. From now, I meet 2 criterias of the Top Rated Plus Badge : 1) I'm going to have soon the 10K earning before 12 months 2) I'm a top rated plus.

My question is about the third criterion : the large project. I was actually wondering If I meet this criterion since I worked in a large project from where I earned more then 5K - this is the limit established for the writing field -  but this project has more than 2 years actually. This contract is still active tough ! The fact that this contract is still active, altough it started more then two years ago, will allow me to fulfill this criteria ?

On the other hand, I actually worked with the same client over the last 6 months, but he splitted the contract in two : the first one I earned 3900 usd and he closed it and the second which is still active, I actually earned 2000 usd and i'm still going to earn from it. If we count then, I'm having more then 5K with the same client but in two differents contracts - because we passer from a niche to another one. Is this enough to qualify me for the Top Rated Plus Badge ?

Thanks in advance for your answers and keep being awesome! 

PS : I'm actually a french copywriter, sorry for all the english mistakes I could have made. 

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS