🐈
» Forums » Clients » About Client review
Page options
rahath87
Community Member

About Client review

I have faced a problem in my account. I have contacted 3 clients mistakenly I billed another client or another contact. He messages me his accountant said about this mistake when I am checked he is right I accept his complains and I return back his money.
Now the client given reviewed I have over billed on his contact and 2-star review.
But I have requested to change this review and check his money which one I have returned is it full feel his over billed. But the client doesn't reply to me and he is not online for a minute. Upwork down my Job Success rate what can I do at this time.  

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Fozle Alahie R wrote:

Upwork down my Job Success rate what can I do at this time.  

Your JSS is surprisingly high given your previous record.

Fozle Alahie R wrote:

Now the client given reviewed I have over billed on his contact and 2-star review

Well, that is correct, isn't it? The fact that you returned the money when you were caught does not change that fact.

rahath87
Community Member

That is right I have billed wrongly but I have returned this amount of billed I have lost my money from both side also profile JSS.

petra_r
Community Member

Fozle Alahie R wrote:

That is right I have billed wrongly but I have returned this amount of billed I have lost my money from both side also profile JSS.

Yes. And now you will leave that client alone and stop pressurizing them to change their feedback.

rahath87
Community Member

I have already left the client alone but my profile is still now down ...
Upwork see Freelancer mistake they did not see client mistake...
Latest Articles
Learning Paths