🐈
» Forums » Clients » Add Freelancers to Current Job
Page options
bf43dff9
Community Member

Add Freelancers to Current Job

I am working on a project with an architect to design a metal building.    As part of the project, I'd also like to hire another freelancer to do construction estimating on the metal building.  Is there a way to add the additional freelancer (the construction estimator) to the same project on Upwork?

2 REPLIES 2
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Burns,

If you haven't closed your job, you hire the freelancer under the same job post. You will simply need to send them an offer. 
If your job is closed, then you will need to post a new one so that you're able to hire the freelancer. If you have any additional questions, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
prestonhunter
Community Member

Also:

If you have CLOSED a job, and you LIKE that job posting, there is a button that lets you copy a previous job posting and post an identical job again, using the same wording and settings.

Also:
If you have hired a freelancer, and you want to ADD another freelancer to the project, you can ADD another freelancer to an existing "room" in the Messages tool. Or you can create a new "room" in the Messages tool so that all of the freelancers working on the project can communicate together.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths