🐈
» Forums » Clients » An error has occurred. Please try again later...
Page options
e48d7111
Community Member

An error has occurred. Please try again later while trying to hire someone

I'm getting this error 'An error has occurred. Please try again later' while trying to hire someone.

Account completed and added payment methods.
48 REPLIES 48

Hello Francys,

Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
5f1fa06b
Community Member

Hi Upwork, I have the same issue and i know it is sunday but pls help today if possible. Tried alternative browsers, tried to clear cache and cookies but the issue persists. 

Hi Sooraj,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
dillon2h
Community Member

I have the same problem. Can anyone help me fix this issue please? I can't hire it just says an error has occured. I updated my payment yet it still says Financial Transactions for your company have been limited.

Hi Dillon,

I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork
mc_ryan
Community Member

Hi Upwork, 

I got the same issue, I am trying to hire a freelancer 

Hi Mc,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Upwork! I'm a freelancer and I got an offer last night. Until now it show this error. 

paolalooosh_0-1706051033651.png

Hope this can get sorted out today. Thanks!

Hi Paola Luz,

I have requested the assistance of our team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths