🐈
» Forums » Clients » Billing information
Page options
9b4319ad
Community Member

Billing information

Upwork needs to do a better job of letting the client know the freelancer’s name that worked in the contract. It is particularly difficult when only a partial payment has been posted to your credit account. There is no name of the freelancer there is no reference number and it can be particularly confusing when you’ve given a tip. Also when you are a newbie and you don’t really understand how the ‘techie’ World operates, and you realize you’ve been charged for two hours work the only takes an hour, if that… but your credit card has already been charged, Your only option is to go to your bank because there is no method That I could find on any of the upward forms to Lodge a complaint. I did send a message to the freelancer and told him that there was no way what he did took two hours. I knew by his answer that I was correct! I realize that many instances the freelances don’t get treated fairly by the clients but trust me I’ve had a couple of bad experiences with Upwork where it’s worked the other way!
1 REPLY 1
PradeepH

Hello Ursula,

I am sorry to hear about your experience. I will be happy to assist you with this. I understand the confusion while checking charges on your account and we appreciate your feedback on the same. We will pass this on to the relevant team.

In the meanwhile, you can always check your Transaction History to verify your charges on the card and contact our support team via the Help & Support page if you need further clarifications. I see that you have already initiated a communication with our Support team via a ticket. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on your support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern.  

Thank you

Pradeep H.

Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths