🐈
» Forums » Clients » Cannot download attached file
Page options
f45671f3
Community Member

Cannot download attached file

HI there,

why I cannot download the attached file from the freelancer after when he finished and submitted the work as it's telling me to contact the customer support to allow me to download. please help. Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Waheeb,

I`m sorry about the inconvenience this had caused you. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with accessing the files. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi there,

Thank you very much for replying back to me as I'm still waiting for the solution. please let me know ASAP as the service looks like too slow.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Waheeb, 

I'm following up to let you know that the team has reached out to you through an email support ticket. You can access it by checking your email's inbox or visiting this link on your Upwork profile.

If you need further help regarding this concern, please don't hesitate to update the same ticket thread so that the team handling your case can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
prestonhunter
Community Member

Waheeb:
You and your freelancer should NOT try to exchange these files through Upwork.

You do NOT need to wait for other people (such as Upwork Customer Service reps.) to help you.

Upwork intentionally blocks and modifies or handicaps various types of files, due to size, file type, contents, etc.

You and the freelancers you work with should simply choose whichever file transfer methods you prefer, and then you don't need to wait for other people or put up with Upwork's limitations on file transfers.

Feel free to use FTP, email, Dropbox, Microsoft One Drive, iCloud, Google Drive, USB flashdrive, WeTransfer, etc.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths