🐈
» Forums » Clients » Charge Failed| The budget has been funded, bu...
Page options
e00fb362
Community Member

Charge Failed| The budget has been funded, but then refunded

As title, i have tried with 3 bank 's visa card to payment method.

all of it could not charge billing to i can work.  when i sent an offer, i had bank 's message, it say the budget has been funded from card. but  a few minutes then that budget has been refunded to my bank account. and charge failed.

I confirmed with bank 's center, and they said that:" Money has been sent, so that had not problems with bank payment and card, they guessed :the budget has been refunded cause upwork site refused it".

who can tell me why and how can i fix this issue? check for me why

thank you

5 REPLIES 5
PradeepH

Hi Linh,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here .

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Good

thank you for support.

i checked my company address  and card address was matching.

i have tried to edited card address, but the issue has been not fix and the charge is still unable to process.

Hi Linh,

Thank you for your message. I see that you are already communicating with the support team regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,
Pradeep

Upwork
50de0d89
Community Member

I'm sorry to hear that you are experiencing payment issues with Upwork. It can be frustrating when payments are not going through as expected.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths