🐈
» Forums » Clients » Client Account Suspended, No Ticket
Page options
9e24f3f9
Community Member

Client Account Suspended, No Ticket

Hello, my company's account with Upwork was recently suspended - We were notified of the suspension, but were not given any reasoning or ticket number associated with the issue. We were first notified when trying to re-post a job listing after ending a contract with a freelancer who was unable to meet expectations for a social media position. We submitted all necessary feedback and received a refund from the freelancer. Why was the account suspended, and how can we address this and continue working with our current contractors? We have ongoing contracts with two other freelancers, with whom all coordination has been successful. However, they are unable to continue work until this is resolved, and we have been unable to locate any support for suspension of company/client accounts on the website. Please assist us in locating a ticket number in order to resolve this issue - thank you. 
--

1 REPLY 1
JoanneP

Hi Abigail,

I checked your account, and I can see that you have already submitted a support ticket to our team regarding your account status. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths