🐈
» Forums » Clients » Completed Job
Page options
profitcuraltd
Community Member

Completed Job

I have Completed an hourly Job and Received Payment and Feedback from client, but payment is not showing up in my account balance and feedback is not showing on profile. Please let me know if it takes time to appear? Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nasir,

You have logged your hours for this contract this week, this work week has not ended yet. Timesheet for this week will be available for the client’s review next week and the payment will be released to you on Wednesday the week after. On Monday your client will be invoiced for the previous week’s hours based on your Work Diary. Then, your job should be visible on your profile together with the feedback. You can find more information about how that works here

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nasir,

You have logged your hours for this contract this week, this work week has not ended yet. Timesheet for this week will be available for the client’s review next week and the payment will be released to you on Wednesday the week after. On Monday your client will be invoiced for the previous week’s hours based on your Work Diary. Then, your job should be visible on your profile together with the feedback. You can find more information about how that works here

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thanks for answering my question.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths