🐈
» Forums » Clients » Error 500 + Error 403
Page options
e702eded
Community Member

Error 500 + Error 403

Hi,

I'm trying to log in from my professional account but keep getting a Error 500 (A) error. It worked before.

Incredibly frustrating experience as (i) impossible to talk to a human (!!) and (ii) impossible to even post here (Chrome http Error 500 when clicking "New post" on the community page). Had to log from another account to post here.

Sometimes getting Error 403 when trying to access other pages trying to work around the issue. 

No way to log basically.

Please help

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
PradeepH

Hi Cyril,

Thank you for your message. I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox and Apple Safari.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi,

I run the latest version of Chrome.

Error in incognito too: You don't currently have access to this page (Error 403 (N) Trace ID: 74bae0a959c5d6aa-CDG)

Thanks

Hi Cyril,

Thanks for following up. Could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with more information about the account? Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths