🐈
» Forums » Clients » Escrow Money disappeared and contract status ...
Page options
7a0ee343
Community Member

Escrow Money disappeared and contract status changed

Hello, I hired a freelancer and paid the full amount in escrow. I even verified that the money was taken out of my account. But now, the job is done and it no longer shows the money in escrow. It still shows that I need to hire the freelancer. But I had already done that and already paid the money. How do I get that fixed?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
PradeepH

Hi Camilla,

Thank you for contacting us. I see that you are already communicating with the relevant team via a support ticket here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on your support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PradeepH

Hi Camilla,

Thank you for contacting us. I see that you are already communicating with the relevant team via a support ticket here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on your support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. 

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork
7a0ee343
Community Member

If this happens to anybody else, it turns out the freelancer had just neglected to accept the hire offer. Once I got them to do that, I was able to complete the job and release payment to them. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths