🐈
» Forums » Clients » Feedback removed
Page options
adc9373c
Community Member

Feedback removed

Hello
I had a bad experience with a team of developers in India on Upwork.

I took the time to leave a feedback and a notation on their page which was deleted, I don't know by whom! Why ?!

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Elisabeth,

I`m sorry to hear about the bad experience you`ve had with your freelancer. I checked your contract and can confirm that the freelancer has used their Top Rated perk and requested for the feedback to be removed from their profile. 

Top Rated freelancers can request to remove client feedback. Requests may only be made every 3 months, and after 10 or more completed contracts from the time they have submitted their previous request
If you have any additional questions, let me know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

It's a pity! So my comment has no way to be seen on their page? It's still a shame to be passed off as a top rated team, when the work is mediocre! It discredits Upwork !

Elisabeth M wrote:

It's a pity! So my comment has no way to be seen on their page? It's still a shame to be passed off as a top rated team, when the work is mediocre! It discredits Upwork !

I hired two translators for a test and both came back with machine translations. I reported them and left an honest feedback. They refunded me, the public feedback disappeared and they are still busy scamming clients. Who cares about the stolen portfolio that I have reported as well.

This is a disaster. I left the comment they had deleted on Upwork, on google finally. It will be visible to many more people... !

Hi Elisabeth,

Just to confirm our team will update your ticket with number 30627606 as soon as possible and will assist you further directly on your ticket. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths