🐈
» Forums » Clients » Freelancer disappeared?!
Page options
Ava F Community Member

Freelancer disappeared?!

We've working with a freelancer. Great work ethics, always came online consistently for the past couple months. As of Tuesday this week, she didn't log in or respond to any of our messages. We have never had this situation happened before.

As we are a close team, we are really concerned about her safety. She's located in Malaysia. First name is Mei. How can we ensure she's ok? I don't even care about that she's not wanting to work with us (if that's the case), but we need to know she's not harmed. Upwork has also reached out but doesn't appear she's gotten back to them.

5 REPLIES 5
Mykola A Community Member

You cannot. Upwork will never share info about other user with you. Sorry.

Try to connect in ways you have already.

Adejumo O Community Member

Hello Ava f let me continue her project 

While she come online then you can talk better am offer -20 OFF

Jeanne H Community Member

This is not how you get a job. If the client were looking for someone else, they would do so by hiring. You need to use the link to the Academy at the top of the page, and learn how to use the platform, have a profile, and look for work. By posting this way, you show any prospective client that you don't know how to conduct yourself as a freelancer.

William T C Community Member

Attempt to contact the freelancer various ways.

People move and change jobs.

Ava F Community Member

She's not responding to any contact includnig Upwork. I hope she's safe. I will probably close the contract

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths