🐈
» Forums » Clients » How pay my freelancer
Page options
pierre_axel
Community Member

How pay my freelancer

Hello,I've been hiring someone Yesterday for a job. The job is complete now. Originally I wanted to work on a fixed price, but as I'm not use to that I did it wrong, and started on a hourly contract. What I would like to do know, it's pay the freelancer but I don't know how. Could you help me and by the way explain to me how it works? Many thanks in advance

3 REPLIES 3
eplharpreet
Community Member

Dear Pierre, 

Greetings!!

In a simple way you can allow your freelancer to bill hours as per discussed budget. For example if you were agreed on $100 for fixed price and you created hourly contract on $10/hr so simply allow them to bill 10 hours. He will automatically get paid for this. 

you can set the limit 10 for hours from your profile. 

I hope this make sense or you need more answers.

Thanks

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Pierre-Axel,

Your Freelancer has one hour logged time this week that will be invoiced to you on Monday. Please go through this Help Article and find out how to make payment on an hourly contract to a Freelancer. If you need to issue an additional payment on this contract, you can issue a bonus to freelancer by going to Your Jobs-All contracts-Select hourly contract that you are referring to and in the upper right corner of contract room you can find three dots that will show you Give Bonus when selected. I'd also strongly recommend you to review the client resources we shared here. Let us know if you have any questions or need further assistance.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Your freelancer logged his time. It sounds like he is knowledgeable and did everything correctly.

You could simply DO NOTHING.

Your freelancer will be paid automatically.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths