🐈
» Forums » Clients » How to create a request?
Page options
mtmundarain
Community Member

How to create a request?

I need to talk to an agent via chat and I haven't been able to.

I have not been able to create a ticket either.

Can you help me?

Thanks

11 REPLIES 11
aprilramsu
Community Member

Based on my experience, I was able to raise my concern through the "Get Support" chatbox. Mention your concern/requests and they will reply with options that you might see relevant topics concerning you. And will ask you if were they able to help you.. yes or no. I chose NO as I wanted to raise a ticket.

aprilramsu_0-1689775370689.png

Then this happened.. you will input the topic you want and after that, you will compose an explanation.

aprilramsu_1-1689775494335.png

Hope it helps you..

yes you are right

Hello sir, with respect to landing gigs on Upwork, how do I go about it? I am relatively new here.

NikolaS

Hi Marco,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please share more information about the issue you experience here? We will be happy to assist you or connect you with the appropriate team. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
bfef8f11
Community Member

Hello Marco, I hope you're doing well.

It seems you need to contact an agency or a freelancer on Upwork. I think it's impossible to message them directly, but you can create a new job post that you want to be done, and then you can invite freelancers or agencies as you wish.

I hope this helps you, my friend.

Best,

Idris

2e793e5b
Community Member

To create a request or talk to an agent, go to Upwork's support page and use the chat or ticket option. If you encounter difficulties, I recommend reaching out to Upwork customer support for further assistance.

284a8070
Community Member

Hello Sir

I have not any Project Right now. when i have sent the proposal but i'm not received any project.

I want projects
Please help me

i have upload accidently wrong picture on my profile picture. Now i am facing issue in identity verification. what  i do ?

Hi Muhammad,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
e8c64d46
Community Member

32e81aaf
Community Member

You can directly create a ticket to Upwork support by emailing your case at **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Latest Articles
Learning Paths