🐈
» Forums » Clients » How to give a feedback to freelancer after en...
Page options
prep2gowin
Community Member

How to give a feedback to freelancer after ended project

I want to give feedback to one of my freelancers which we finished the work successfully and he is a great one to work with. Unfortunately, I coulnd't make the feedback on time and now it seem I cannot give feedback anymore (since the job has ended more than 2 weeks from now)...

How can I give a feedback to that freelancer coz I understood that feedback is so important for the freelancers and I also really enjoyed working with him and want to give a recommendation for future clients. 

Regards,

Win. 

8 REPLIES 8
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Win,

You need to ask your freelancer to give you a permission for changing feedback. He can open the closed contract and click on it, you will be able to leave feedback on the contract. If he needs help with this, he contact us and we will assist him further.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Mikko.

I recently got a problem regarding ending contract, I am new to upwork. But I am working sicne few years as a freelancer on other sites with 100+ positive reviews.
Recently I worked for a client, and he is really happy with the work also he give me a tip. After reciveing tip I thought the work is complete I start seeking for writting feedback for client and I go on ongoing work contract and clicked on End contract and leave feedback, "That was my world top of the oen mistake"
So now after reading many clients quotes I found now client wont be able to write feedback on contract completed work, is it truth? 😞
Please guide me I want review from my client. What to do now?

Hi Syed Hasnat,

Clients are able to leave feedback for you during 14 days after the contract is ended, regardless of who ends it. Typically, freelancers wait for the client to end a contract, but it's not necessary. If you need any further assistance please let us know.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

🙂 Thankyou, I discussed this already with my client and he told me in
brief the procedure for working here, I got advanced knowledge now. By the
way I got my feedback too. Thanks for your answer too.
Another thing my payment is still pending and under my profile setting in
GET PAID option balance is 0$. Upto how many days it will take to clear the
pending?
Infact other freelancing websites offer instant balance top up on
completion of projects, like freelancer. Waiting to hear the reply from
you.....

Hi Syed Hasnat,

Pending payments become available for you to withdraw after the standard five-day security period. You can check the expected date by going to Reports > Overview and selecting the Pending tab. Check out this help article for more information on how you Get Paid for Fixed-Price Contracts.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Greetings for the day! I just ended a contract to day waith a client and left the feedback. I asked my client to leave the feedback but he says he can't see any option to leave a feedback. Please help me out. Thanks

Hi Humza,

Your client should be able to leave feedback following instructions shared in this help article.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork

Humza J wrote:

I asked my client to leave the feedback but he says he can't see any option to leave a feedback. Please help me out. Thanks

Humza, in future you want to consider letting/encouraging the client to close the contract instead of doing so yourself. If the client closes the contract, you are guaranteed feedback and don't have to ask for it.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths