🐈
» Forums » Clients » How to pay freelancer with available credits ...
Page options
20eb4f43
Community Member

How to pay freelancer with available credits using client account

I am a client. And I have available balance of $50, and how do I use those funds to pay for a milestone when hiring a freelancer. I tried to pay so, but during the checkout, the only billing option I have is to pay through using my debit card, which I used previously. But I want to use that available $50 otherwise it is pointless to have that fund available in my account.

4 REPLIES 4
AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Theboom,

Please go ahead and fund that milestone. If you have available funds, those should be charged first, before your billing method.

~Andrea
Upwork
20eb4f43
Community Member

Hi Andrea G,

Let me clarify your solution once again. As I checkout for the milestone payment, the only billing (pre selected for payment) I have is my debit card, but I couldn't find a single hint in the checkout screen that my available balance will be charged first before the card as a billing method. I'm attach the screenshots. Please confirm my case.

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Theboom,

I understand how this might be confusing and I'll be forwarding your feedback to the team regarding this. Rest assured, your available balance will be charged before your payment method. You can check this in the note found below your payment method on that page that states any available balance you have will be applied.

~Andrea
Upwork
20eb4f43
Community Member

Hi Andrea G,

Now I understand your point, thanks for clarifying that to me. I didn't pay attention to that statement saying "available funds will be applied"

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths