🐈
» Forums » Clients » How to pay overtime after contract ended?
Page options
15d95aff
Community Member

How to pay overtime after contract ended?

I just ended a contract with my freelancer. This last week, he worked additional hours over our time limit. I want to pay him for the additional time, but the option to adjust the contract hours doesn't seem to work anymore. Will my card automatically be charged for the extra time or do I need to give a bonus? Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Michael L wrote:

I want to pay him for the additional time, but the option to adjust the contract hours doesn't seem to work anymore. Will my card automatically be charged for the extra time or do I need to give a bonus? Thanks!

Time in excess of the weekly limit is never charged at all. You'll have to give him a bonus, because the contract is closed so the weekly limit can no longer be adapted..

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Michael L wrote:

I want to pay him for the additional time, but the option to adjust the contract hours doesn't seem to work anymore. Will my card automatically be charged for the extra time or do I need to give a bonus? Thanks!

Time in excess of the weekly limit is never charged at all. You'll have to give him a bonus, because the contract is closed so the weekly limit can no longer be adapted..

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths