🐈
» Forums » Clients » I need help to delete ONE of my TWO client ac...
Page options
6e9793d0
Community Member

I need help to delete ONE of my TWO client accounts.

Im new in upwork and when I was setting up my account for my new job, I accidentally created a client account that is not going to be used. Im already in the right client account, which has a lot of contacts in it. I just want to delete the one that is in blank without deleting my whole account. 

Thank you in advance.

8 REPLIES 8
PradeepH

Hi Angel,

Thank you for your message. You can close your client/company account by choosing the account from the correct account from the drop down on the top right of your Upwork page. Then, go to the Settings page and click My Info. Scroll down to click the Close account button at the bottom of the page. You can refer to this help page for more information.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

I tried exacly that but got this message in the screenshot... I just created a client by mistake so it doesn't have anything in it. 

Hi Igor,

A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
efaa609a
Community Member

Hi! I am having the same problem as hers. I accidentally added a client to my account and I cannot remove it. Please help!

6e9793d0
Community Member

Thank you for your response. I fear that the help page sort of says that if I attempt to close a "freelancer" or "client" account. It will close the whole upwork account regardless of the selection. Could you or any staff help me close the unused client/company account so I dont get in trouble? 😅

Hi Angel,

Thank you for your response. Could you please click on my name next to this post and send me a private message with the company name you would like us to be closed so that I could assist you further?

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork

Thank you. I sent you a private message.

tanialks
Community Member

@Pradeep H can you help me also to delete the client account from my Upwork account?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths