🐈
» Forums » Clients » ID verification problem
Page options
acc72885
Community Member

ID verification problem

Hi,

I registered as a client. I have a problem with verifying my ID.

I can't get a new ticket for anything. I want to get in contact with someone.

Need for your support.

Thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Cigdem, 

Just to confirm, are you receiving any errors on your end when you're trying to submit your ID? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
acc72885
Community Member

I uploaded once and got a reply as "It looks like your attempt to verify your ID was not successful and will need to be resubmitted."

The matter is my name's seen as the uploaded credit card's owner's name on the upload screen. I can't correct this since that part is disabled.

Hi Cigdem,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your verification. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
samrasabeen
Community Member

I can't see any option of id verification in settings, how it will be visible, so I  will upload documents to verify my id?

Hi Samra,

It doesn't look like you need to verify your account yet. Please know that verification cannot be requested, but is slowly being rolled out to users of Upwork. If the team finds the need to verify your account, you will be notified through an email, or through a notification in your account with more information on how you can complete the verification process. 

~Andrea
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths