🐈
» Forums » Clients » Improve overview of all the chats & jobs (Bei...
Page options
f217ee54
Community Member

Improve overview of all the chats & jobs (Being able to tag freelancers)

I am a client on Upwork, working roughly with 12 freelancers on here plus around 15 new ones we are evaluating and interested in hiring. Chatting back and forth.

You can imagine the amount of messages and chats I have open. It is not structured or well organised at all.

This causes confusion, "no replies", searches for the right chat, etc

Why are we not able to filter chats by job names or assign custom tags to freelancers with which we than filter the chats?

Like "social media manager", "AI programmer", "personal assistant", the customisability would be endless and bring some structure into such a busy inbox.

Shouldn’t be too hard to implement, right?

Would you guys welcome something like this? Or is it just me? Let me know your thoughts!

2 REPLIES 2
LuiggiR

Hi Leander,

Thanks for sharing your suggestion. I can certainly understand that having more options for filtering your chats and finding the right one easier would be helpful. Although we can't specify if this will be implemented in the immediate future, I'll be happy to share your post with the product team for consideration. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
f217ee54
Community Member

Yeah, suggesting it to the team is all I am asking for. I think there are many people out there, especially bigger clients, who would appreciate that!

What is the other solution for us? Move to other communication platforms with the freelancers and that is something Upwork does not like if I'm correct.

Thanks

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths