🐈
» Forums » Clients » Lack of Customer Service
Page options
aeparmia
Community Member

Lack of Customer Service

Good day, I really like the concept of this service, however, I am struggling with not being able to recieve any customer support. The online AI stuff just isn't working and not resolving the issue I need assistance with.

Why is it that I cannot add a payment method, I entered all information, but it won't click save, not sure what is issue, usually if my informaton is wrong then it would say there is an error, but it doesn't do anything. I am sure it is a simple solution, however, it is a waste of time going around in circles tyring to figure this out on my own. I am an engineer so I would say I am tech savvy, yet this has been difficult. Is Upwork having some software issues thats causing all these malfunctions?

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mia, 

I'll be happy to help you, and I'm sorry to learn about your experience as a newbie on Upwork. I understand you want to add a payment method to your account. Upon checking, you have a freelancer and a client account on Upwork. Could you please clarify if you're trying to add a billing method to your client account, or are you adding a payment method to your freelancer account to withdraw your Upwork earnings? 

Have you tried basic troubleshooting steps such as clearing your browser's cookies or using a different browser to see if the issue persists? 

~ Avery
Upwork
Community Member

The support bot will give you the option to chat with an agent or create a ticket after a few failed attempts to answer your question.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths