🐈
» Forums » Clients » Looking for an agent
Page options
ed7ee8e1
Community Member

Looking for an agent

Hi!

I have postet a job some days ago: "Agent: You will manage manufacturing of two shop sign hangers". But only one freelancer has reacted. I wonder if I should have classified it in another way or given it a more simple/understandable headline - it is probably something else. Will you please guide me to what I can do to get more freelancers offers to this specific job post?

Thank You!
Nina

**Edited for community guidelines**

2 REPLIES 2
prestonhunter
Community Member

Nina:

It is understandable that you have only had one freelancer apply to your position.

Most of the work done via Upwork is done by remote workers. They live where they live, and they do work from their home or office, and they provide that work electronically to people who live in another city or country.

But you are asking for someone who will work out of a local sign shop and be there physically. You are also asking for skills that most freelancers on Upwork do not specialize in.

Pretty much anybody seeing your job post would quickly realize that this is not something they can do.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nina,

Let me know if you'd like to receive assistance from our team and I'll have someone contact you directly and advice.

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths