🐈 Community
18a4e0dc

Making the job offer publicly accessible

Hi,

I'd like to publish one of my job offers on forums / via e-mail - but I don't want it to be behind a wall. That is - I'd like anonymous people to be able to view the offers.

Is it possible?

I marked this job:

**edited for Community Guidelines**

As google'able, but it's still inaccesible without a login.

If it's not possible in oDesk - do you know other job services that allow for such a thing (I hope it's fine to ask such a question here 🙂 )

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I could see the job logged out as well. So it was visible to those not on Desk. In other words if someone was not signed up with oDesk they could still see it.

I am able to browse all jobs off oDesk in fact I don't login as they seem to filter jobs and I don't see them so I view jobs not logged in.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
suznee

I can see the job public and logged in but I suggest you remove the link as it is against oDesk forum policy. You cannot post links in the forum.

Suzanne,

Thanks for the reply. But you did see the job when you were logged in, right?

I wonder if there's a way for someone to see the job if he/she is not logged in. Otherwise, I need to first convince people to sign up for oDesk, and then to see my job offer, which is a bit difficult.

Hi Tomasz,

I also checked the link to your post and I was able to see it while logged out. I believe Suzanne was able to as well.

~ Valeria
Upwork

I could see the job logged out as well. So it was visible to those not on Desk. In other words if someone was not signed up with oDesk they could still see it.

I am able to browse all jobs off oDesk in fact I don't login as they seem to filter jobs and I don't see them so I view jobs not logged in.