🐈
» Forums » Clients » Multi-User Time Tracker
Page options
maryrowennabrazi
Community Member

Multi-User Time Tracker

Hi,

I work for a client GDI Group doing some HR stuff such as hiring and supervising tasks of other team members. We are just starting so we are for now a small team. I would like to ask if there is a way to track time for multiple users for the same project under one freelancer work diary? I know that the time tracker works for only the owner or my client where he can see all his contractors’ time trackers. But he wants me to track my other teammates' tasks so I will know if they are working on it as their Supervisor. If there is none, it would be a great help to implement this kind of feature to help us more in collaboration and project management keeping track of the productivity of other team members. Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
AndreaG

Hi Mary,

Please know that each freelancer needs to have their own contract and each contract has its own Work Diary. We appreciate your feedback and will pass it on to the team.

~Andrea
Upwork

Mary,

Although Upwork has no applicable tool, you are allowed to use one of the many available external time-tracking tools.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths