🐈
» Forums » Clients » Not Able to Verify Payment Method
Page options
c_tiscareno
Community Member

Not Able to Verify Payment Method

Could I please get help to finalize the verification of my payment method.  I went through the initial process of verifying as per normal, 2x small amounts were deducted from my account, I put in the amounts into Upwork verification fields - would not verify.  I have repeatedly have been reminded by Upwork to verify my payment method - Upwork still will not let me verify!  I have asked repeatedly for assistance - no help so far!  My freelancer is now ready to be paid, but can't pay him because Upwork is not allowing me to transact without verification.  I keep going around in circles with something that should be straight forward....!  I've tried everything with Upwork, could someone please make contact with me to complete this verification process????

3 REPLIES 3
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Carlos, 

I"m sorry to learn that this has inconvenienced you. I checked your account and don't see any tickets filed, nor are there any posts in the Community about this same issue. Could you please confirm where you reached out so that I can look into this? 

As for the verification of your billing methods, I have shared your concern with the Customer Support Team and they will reach out to you to assist you further. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi,

Contact customer support > Pay for Work > Billing Methods and “ask Support Bot

Furthermore, lodged another request through the community support.

Thank you for you’re reply.

Hi Carlos, 

I can confirm that no ticket was formally lodged with the Customer Support Team. 

Just the same, if you need further help with anything, please don't hesitate to reach out here and our team will assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths