🐈
» Forums » Clients » Not able to post my job Message displayed "vi...
Page options
e4e9cdaf
Community Member

Not able to post my job Message displayed "violation of the Upwork"

Hello Team,
Please help me out I am not able to post my job. Message displayed "violation of the Upwork". I just want to hire one or team of developers to develop my system through this platform. Waiting for your valuable response.

Thanks,
Arpita

8 REPLIES 8
holymell
Community Member

Are you intending to pay them through Upwork?

Were you asking them to perform tests without offering pay?

You won't be able to post it until it doesn't violate Upwork's terms of service. So figure out which part violates the terms of service and then... don't do that.

Are you intending to pay them through Upwork?

Yes.

Were you asking them to perform tests without offering pay?
No, through hourly mode by upwork tracker.

You won't be able to post it until it doesn't violate Upwork's terms of service. So figure out which part violates the terms of service and then... don't do that.

I am sorry! But I don't want to violate Upwork's terms of service. Please have a look on my job post.

**edited for Community Guidelines**

If you're asking them to review something and then talk about it without being hired, yes, you're asking for them to do work without being paid. Consulting counts as work.
It does read as though you're asking for unpaid work, even though you may not have intended it to.

So that's clearly the ToS violation.

I'm just a freelancer. You need to talk to support so they can help you not violate the terms of service. Hopefully a mod will see this and help you.
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Arpita, 

Looks like the team is assisting you on your open ticket. If you have further questions about your job post, you may post it on the same ticket thread and the team will get back to you with more information. 

~ Avery
Upwork
e4e9cdaf
Community Member

Yes! Thanks - Avery

e4e9cdaf
Community Member

Hello Avery - Still facing the same Issue. Don't know why I am not able to post job. Can you please see into this and let me know what wrong I am doing here, so I will not repeat again please. Waiting for your valuable response.

Hi Arpita,

Since private details are involved we can`t discuss them publicly here in the Community. I see that you have posted your questions on your ticket, our team will answer them and assist you further.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran - Thanks for reply. Yes I am waiting for further response.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths