🐈
» Forums » Clients » Owner/Admin change
Page options
natalicaro
Community Member

Owner/Admin change

How do I change the owner and admins of our company group?

How do I change the accounting emal for the invoices?

50 REPLIES 50

Hi Dessie,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
a3bd0ac7
Community Member

Nicola, hi. I have the same issues and we need to change the account owner and billing name. Please reach me out

Hi Julia,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
2520bab4
Community Member

Hello, I am having a similar issue. I would like to change over the Company/Members and Permissions owner from what it is now to myself, as the current owner is no longer employed by me. May you please open a support ticket for me. Please reach out, Thank you.

Hi Alex,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
2520bab4
Community Member

Hello Nikola. That support list ticket link does not work.

Please share an active link to my support ticket.Screen Shot 2023-04-19 at 2.25.49 PM.png

Hi Alex,

I actually tried and can't replicate the issue you're describing. Could you please try using a different browser or use the incognito mode of the one you're currently using? You could also clear your cache and cookies and then log back into your account. You should be able to access your ticket and coordinate with the team using the same link Nikola shared above. Looking forward to your confirmation.

~ Arjay
Upwork
2520bab4
Community Member

I tried using a different browser and clearing the Cache & cookies. I still get the same error. Can I be contacted at the email address on file regarding my support ticket?

Thank you for the follow-up and confirmation Alex.

I've escalated your report along with your request to be contacted via email. Kindly expect an update from the team on the email associated with your account once your case is fully reviewed.

~ Arjay
Upwork
erkanyurur
Community Member

Hi there, we have the same issue, we want to change the admin person for our company account. Could you please help us?

Hi Erkan,

I checked your account and I do not see any company or agency linked to your account. If you are referring to a different account, could you please click on my name above this post and send me a private message with more information?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths