🐈
» Forums » Clients » Paypal charge failed
Page options
3037d71b
Community Member

Paypal charge failed

Under billing methods, it says the charge failed for Paypal.

On Paypal, I have already added in credit cards and verified them.

Can someone from Upwork please check this for me?

Believe this is the same issue: https://community.upwork.com/t5/Clients/Paypal-charge-failed/td-p/630296

5 REPLIES 5
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Anrie,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further with your billing method. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have PayPal set as my primary billing method but I am unable to pay my freelancer. Every time I try to pay, I get a notification that says "charge failed".

I payed with PayPal successfully the first three times so I have no idea as to why I'm having issues now. 

Hi Summer,

I have checked your account and see that the transaction was declined by PayPal. Could you please retry the transaction using an alternative payment method from your PayPal wallet?

~ Joanne
Upwork
b3fcbad5
Community Member

Same problem here.. I have PayPal set as my primary billing method but I am unable to pay my freelancer now. Every time I try to pay, I get a notification that says "charge failed". On Paypal, I have already added amount.

Can someone from Upwork please check this for me?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths