🐈
» Forums » Clients » Re: Any Raspberry Pi Enthusiast Here ?
Page options
32f36a84
Community Member

Re: Any Raspberry Pi Enthusiast Here ?

I paid over $1,500 for a raspberry pi developer on Upwork on my credit card but my business partner stole the account.  I don't have any way to get the work performed, which was almost complete.

I do know hes from Sweden.  I do have the charge numbers on my credit card and can prove it's my credit card.

Can you recommend any raspberry pi developers from Sweden that I can maybe talk to?

Any help would be much appreciated as opposed to these stupid bots.

4 REPLIES 4
mwiggenhorn
Community Member

Steve, I flagged your post for a moderator to step in and help you.

32f36a84
Community Member

Any raspberry pi developers from Sweden?

I unfortunately parnter with a cheat and now I've paid over $1,500 on my credit card and don't have any account information or the completed raspberry pi program.

I just want to ask them to work with me, since it's my money used, and get my credit card off his account.

Please, please help.  The bots are annoying and getting anyone real, live, or caring on the phone is impossible.

JoanneP

Hi Steve,

Please send me a PM with more information about the issue so I can look into this for you. You can PM me by clicking on my name. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
kochubei_valeria
Community Member

Hi Steve,

We were looking into your situation further and I believe we were able to locate a support ticket you already have with our team. The concern you shared over support chat has already been escalated and the team followed up with you with a request for more information. Please, reply to the team's email directly so they could further assist you. 

Thank you!

~ Valeria
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths