🐈
» Forums » Clients » Technical Problem Error
Page options
17113aff
Community Member

Technical Problem Error

Hi, I have no idea if I am writing to the right person, but I can't seem to find the help I need. 

I have engaged a freelancer who I believe has underperformed. I have terminated the contract. He is disputing it and has raised a dispute. I have received an email about it, but when I respond by choosing >> resolution >> reject dispute >> message and attachment, I keep getting an error message saying "we are sorry, we are experiencing a technical problem ... try again in a few minutes." This has been going on for hours. How can I respond to the dispute? 

Thanks

Melinda

1 REPLY 1
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Melinda,

I'm sorry to hear about the error message you're seeing. Could you please try using a different browser to log into your account and take action on the Review Dispute button? Clearing cache and cookies in the browser you're currently using might help but using a couple of different browsers should help resolve the problem. Note that the dispute ticket isn't available yet and our team member will reach out to directly with an update in the next 3 - 4 business days.

In the meantime, a member of our Dispute Team will be reaching out to you directly with more information about accessing your dispute ticket.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
Latest Articles
Learning Paths