🐈
» Forums » Clients » Tracking costs
Page options
tkwon
Community Member

Tracking costs

Hi Everyone,

I'm a longtime user of Upwork but I have ignored proper bookkeeping until now. I decided to track my project costs more closely and I'm finding it difficult. I have hired a number of workers and I do use activity codes. But at the end of the day I see charges from Upwork for a lump sum each period. What I want to get is a breakdown of contractor, activity code, cost per period. What is the easiest way to get this AND have it correlate to the payment I'm charged? I can create a report manually with this information but it seems like there should be an easy and automatic way to download this info in a csv. 

BTW, I should note that I have long term contractors that work over many projects. So downloading the weekly summary is no good because it only shows breakdowns by contract. Creating contracts for each changed project isn't a solution either because sometimes we work on different projects in the same week. There's ongoing work. What I really need is a breakdown by Activity Code per person per week.

1 REPLY 1
LuiggiR

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your questions. There are a variety of reports available to you based on your current membership that could be helpful, some of which you can also download as a CSV. Please be sure to check this help article where this is explained in more detail so that you can see what better fits your needs.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths