🐈
» Forums » Clients » Unable to create an account
Page options
e409273f
Community Member

Unable to create an account

I submitted my application but I see a constant loading of the page. Its never ending. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
arslan-gfx
Community Member

If you are experiencing an issue where the Upwork application page is constantly loading and not progressing, here are some steps you can take:

1. Refresh the page: Sometimes, the page may be stuck due to a temporary glitch. Refreshing the page can help to resolve this issue.

2. Clear your cache and cookies: Clearing your browser's cache and cookies can help to resolve any issues related to outdated information or data conflicts.

3. Try a different browser: Sometimes, the issue may be related to a specific browser. Try using a different browser to see if the problem persists.

4. Disable browser extensions: Certain browser extensions or add-ons can cause conflicts with the Upwork website. Try disabling any extensions and see if the issue resolves

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Mani, 

It looks like your profile registration has been accepted. Are you still experiencing this issue after clearing your browser's cookies, or using a different browser? If you are, kindly share the following details so that our team can look into it further: 

• Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better

~ Avery
Upwork
e409273f
Community Member

I am still experiencing this issue. 

- Chome v111.0.5563.110

- Mac OS Ventura 13.1 (22C65)

Hi Mani,

I've escalated your concern to the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
arslan-gfx
Community Member

If you are experiencing an issue where the Upwork application page is constantly loading and not progressing, here are some steps you can take:

1. Refresh the page: Sometimes, the page may be stuck due to a temporary glitch. Refreshing the page can help to resolve this issue.

2. Clear your cache and cookies: Clearing your browser's cache and cookies can help to resolve any issues related to outdated information or data conflicts.

3. Try a different browser: Sometimes, the issue may be related to a specific browser. Try using a different browser to see if the problem persists.

4. Disable browser extensions: Certain browser extensions or add-ons can cause conflicts with the Upwork website. Try disabling any extensions and see if the issue resolves

Latest Articles
Learning Paths