🐈
» Forums » Clients » View Dispute page error
Page options
87cbb279
Community Member

View Dispute page error

Hi

There has been a dispute request and I'm unable to open the page. When I try to click on "View Dispute" it says that "This page doesn't exist"
Please help

Thanks

14 REPLIES 14
AndreaG

Hi Rajat,

Someone from our team will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

~Andrea
Upwork
87cbb279
Community Member

Hi

The problem is still there and I'm unable to open the page

Please help

Thanks

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rajat,

It looks like our team has reached out to you already regarding this concern via this ticket. If you have any additional questions please post them on that ticket for further assistance.

Thank you for your patience!

~ Bojan
Upwork
87cbb279
Community Member

I am unable to post on to that ticket since it has been marked solved. But
the dispute is still there on my profile.

Hi Rajat,

You can post your reply on the Solved ticket by clicking the subject line or respond directly via your registered email address. Feel free to message us if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi Pradeep, I tried clicking the subject line but it doesn't work, there is nowhere I could type.

Responding directly via my email address is also not possible, since I don't know which email address to send to.
I will probably lose an incorrectly placed dispute because of these glitches, if there isn't a solution soon.

Hi Rajat,

Our team will reach out to you via new ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
944f85e1
Community Member

I got the same page and lost my money. that's a bug

1ea26372
Community Member

Same problem here. Link to upworkdispute.zendesk.com does no work!
Hired a person for fixed price, who then wanted to change to hourly.
Argued that this is for his team to track and that he would only charge the amount I hired him for.
As this is not how it works, I cancelled the contract (5 minutes after hiring).
He disputed the cancellation.
How do I access the status of disputes?

Hi Gunther,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists? If so, please send a screenshot.

~Andrea
Upwork
mihaisteel
Community Member

Hello there. Same problem for me. When I try to click on "View Dispute" it says that "This page doesn't exist"
Please help!

Hi Mihaly,

I checked and I can confirm that there is already an open ticket about the dispute. Could you please try to clear your cache and cookies or use a different browser? 

~ Joanne
Upwork
mihaisteel
Community Member

Hello Joanne. 

I tried all the options and it doesen't work 😞

Hi Mihaly,

Thank you for your message. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths