🐈
» Forums » Clients » We'll be right back Really sorry about this, ...
Page options
c7e69141
Community Member

We'll be right back Really sorry about this, but this page is offline right now. Check back later.

I've been getting the attached error now since the start of the year. I can't do anything on either my client or freelancer alert

25 REPLIES 25
LuiggiR

Hi Leke, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this. To better assist you, can you confirm what you were doing that triggered that error? If you can share a screengrab of the message as well, that'll be helpful. I'll be sure to escalate your concern to the relevant team. You can always try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser, as well as clearing your browser’s cache and cookies to see if that helps.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
c7e69141
Community Member

upwork.png

Hi Leke, 

Thanks for following up. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Community Member

same issue for me please help upwork.JPG

Hi Bryle,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the error message. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello Luiggi R!

I am also facing the same issue and I also clear my cache,

1bceeeee
Community Member

hi Pradeep I'm also facing this problem, and i can't access my account i currently have a job going on and i need to access it

bc1e561f
Community Member

I too am having this issue and it's been happening since November of last year. Could someone please explain how to get around this? 

upwork.png

Could someone please help me with a persistent issue I am having with logging in and using the Upwork platform? upwork.png

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Bryan,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~Andrea
Upwork
5a3bfe8c
Community Member

Hi I am facing the same issue on multiple browsers.

a537655d
Community Member

I am having the same issue. Tried clearing all cookies, and history and multiple browsers. Even set up another account with a different email and that worked fine. But I need to access the original account. Screen shots are all the same. Happens after the challege for password, and password is submitted.

Hello Robert,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
spectralua
Community Member

Issue is persist. I cleaning cookies, refreshing.. it works time from time, but returning back. 

khanrain
Community Member

wishes for coming back soon!

miss you...

26ebaed7
Community Member

Same issue for me. The site is fine when I am logged in as a client, but when I try to switch it to a Freelancer I get this screen. It then gets stuck on this screen and I have real trouble getting back to my client account. 

The top post is from exactly a month ago, seems to be taking you guys a long time to sort out this issue. 

Hi Aengus,

Have you tried clearing your browser’s cookies or using a different browser? If the issue still persists, could you please share the following information so that we can forward it to our team to be investigated further?

• Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better
~ Joanne
Upwork
1ffcdefc
Community Member

I've been having the same issue for 2 months.  Tried clearing cache & cookies, and also from a different browser.  Same issue. 

Hi Troy,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork
atif-sheraz
Community Member

Same issue on my end. Even can't access the support tickets.

https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/requests

screenshot-www.upwork.com-2023.04.27-03_04_41.pngscreenshot-www.upwork.com-2023.04.27-03_04_49.png

Hi Atif,

I actually tried and was not able to replicate the issue you're describing. Could you please try using a different browser or use the incognito mode of the current one? Let me know if the issue persists and we'll look further into that for you.

~ Arjay
Upwork
8f8ddc5d
Community Member

I'm facing same issue, please help

Hi Noman,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I tried but wasn’t able to replicate the issue you’re describing. Have you tried clearing your browser’s cookies or using a different browser? If the issue still persists, could you please share the following information so that we can forward it to our team to be investigated further?

• Browser/s used
  • Browser version
  • Machine’s OS
  • Machine’s OS version
  • Screengrab of the issue
  • Additional details that may help us/the team investigate your concern better

~ AJ
Upwork
396cecb5
Community Member

I am having the same issue and I am now unable to post any new jobs. here is the message I am getting when I try to post something '

''

We will be right back -Really sorry about this, but this page is offline right now''
Check back later.

' could someone help please. 

1f48b004
Community Member

I also consistently have this issue and right now cannot post a new job. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths