🐈
» Forums » Clients » Withdraw an offer as client
Page options
69a8cfc0
Community Member

Withdraw an offer as client

Hi. I am a client and I made an offer but freelancer didn't reply me anymore and didn't accept offer, threfore I withdrew that offer. What will happen next? When and how will that money be back to my account? Thank you for your help.

11 REPLIES 11
joanbonjoc
Community Member

Hi Dorthey,

You may check the funds by clicking on Reports tab > Transaction History. Upon checking, there's already a refund processed. Thanks!

~ Jo-An

Untitled
589563c4
Community Member

I have the same problem. When I will receive my money back?

Hi Karina,

I have checked your account and it looks like the offer has been canceled and refunded back to your account. Escrow refunds will be returned to the billing method you used for the deposit. The credit can take up to five business days to appear. Like what Jo-An mentioned in her response, you can confirm if it's been processed by clicking on the Reports tab > Transaction History. 

~ Arjay
Upwork
c02eac43
Community Member

Hello, I have the same issue, could you fix it

Hi Simon,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it looks like you already communicated with our team via a support ticket. Could you please clarify if you need further assistance? 

~ Nikola
Upwork
04dea7e2
Community Member

Hi I'm having the same problem, I canceled my offer yesterday and I have sent new offer to the same freelancer...but what about my money from the canceled offer? I got no notification, I can't see it on requests...it's literally gone. 

Hi Alessandro,

Thank you for reaching out. I checked this for you and it looks like the amount has been refunded to you. Please note that Escrow refunds will be returned to the billing method you used for the deposit and the credit can take up to five business days to reflect on your account.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hi Annie Jane B,

The full amount apears still as charged on my credit card. I haven't got any notifications neighter a refund. 
how long does it take to get my money back?

Best,

Alessandro

Hi Alessandro,

As mentioned by AJ above, please allow 3-5 business days for the credit to reflect on your card.

- Pradeep

Upwork

i withdrew a fixed price offeri made..and the balance is 0 but the money are not in  my card can you explain me what is going to happen;

Hi Giorgos,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would like to let you know that refunds can take up to five business days to be credited. Please, let us know if you don't see the money back on your credit card 5 business days after the offer was withdrawn and we will assist you further.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths