🐈
» Forums » Clients » feature request: please include milestone/con...
Page options
49993ded
Community Member

feature request: please include milestone/contractor/project in confirmation of payment emails

I've been asking Upwork for this feature for years. Not sure why they don't have it....

When a payment is charged, I get an email confiramtion with the payment amount. Yay. But it does not include the freelancer's name, the milestone, or the the project name. So when I do my credit card accounting (Expensify) I need to log into Upwork and search by amount and date and then click through several items for every single charge to discover what project that charge applied to. It makes using UpW such a hassle! Am I the only person who wishes that information could be included in the confirmation email?? 

If this request resonates, please comment or request it so they can add the feature. I've been requesting it for years. Why ois that so hard for them?

2 REPLIES 2
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Gabriel,

Thank you for your feedback, I'll share this with our team.

~ Bojan
Upwork
49993ded
Community Member

Thanks. I get customer satisfaction surveys and mention this request every time. Each time I hear it'll be passed along. I hope this time it works, and I hope more folks see this and comment so UW realises that this feature would be appreciated by many. 

Latest Articles
Learning Paths