🐈
» Forums » Clients » "State should not be left blank" popup preven...
Page options
1d4d3798
Community Member

"State should not be left blank" popup preventing me from hiring someone

Hi, there! I am entering my biz address as a client, I click on VA, and then I get a popup that says, "State should not be left blank" no matter what I do.

Then when I go to hire someone it says, "You cannot join this team until the client adds an address..."

Upwork, I want to hire one of your people and give you both money, but the site isn't letting me! : )

Any insights, friends?

Thank you!

**Edited for community guidelines**

6 REPLIES 6
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jolene,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this concern. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
1d4d3798
Community Member

Bojan, when I click on that link it takes me to a help page, but no way to create a support ticket. Where do I go to do that? Thank you!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jolene,

A member of the team has reached out to you already. You should also be able to access the ticket directly here.

Thank you for your patience. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
a80a29ca
Community Member

Hey Bojan, I'm having the same "State should not be left blank" message when I input TX. Trying to hire ASAP. Let me know if there's anything I can do to fix this please. Thank you.

a80a29ca
Community Member

Hey there, having this same issue. Let me know if there's an easy fix.

Hi Joseph,

A Customer Support Team member has reached out to you through this support ticket to assist you further with your concern.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths