🐈
» Forums » Clients » reconnect
Page options
735588a7
Community Member

reconnect

How do I reconnect with a freelancer that withdrawn from my request due to me making a mistake in the amount of $$ that is available to complete the project?

2 REPLIES 2
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Tom, 

I checked your account and I was unable to identify the contract you are referring to. Are you referring to a contract in another account, or in a colleague's account? 

As for your question, you may read more about requesting for a refund in this help article.

~ Avery
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Avery O wrote:

I checked your account and I was unable to identify the contract you are referring to. Are you referring to a contract in another account, or in a colleague's account? 

As for your question, you may read more about requesting for a refund in this help article.

He is not asking for a refund...  There is nothing even hinting at needing a refund on the OPs post anywhere...

Tom would like to know how he could contact a freelancer who has withdrawn a proposal or rejected an invite because they (the freelancer) didn't think the rate / budget was high enough. Now Tom would like to contact that freelancer to offer better terms.

Tom, you can contact the freelancer via the Invite function on the freelancer's profile. You may have to recreate a job post to do so.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths