๐Ÿˆ
ยป Forums ยป Coffee Break ยป โ˜•๏ธ๐Ÿคช Let's Spice Up This Coffee Break! ๐ŸŽ‰
Page options
saimaansari
Community Member

โ˜•๏ธ๐Ÿคช Let's Spice Up This Coffee Break! ๐ŸŽ‰

Hey all! Ever had a wild work moment or a bizarre idea that made you go "huh?" ๐Ÿ˜‚ Share your funniest work stories or weirdest work thoughts here! Let's turn this break into a laugh fest!๐Ÿ˜‡

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
zansari
Community Member

As a freelancer UX strategist and designer, I once received a hilarious email from a client. Instead of design files, they accidentally sent me their CEO's cat photos. Among the fluffy feline pictures were scattered notes on app features! Turns out, Saira had been contributing to the project by lounging on the CEO's keyboard. After a good laugh, we fixed the mix-up and joked about consulting Saira for creative input.

Best Wishes Zulqarnain Ansari (Zain)

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23
bf97c28c
Community Member

Hi, SAIMA. It's an interesting topic. One day I came to my previous job, not to my new one. So by phone, I was proving to my new boss that I was at work.

Oh, that's too funny! I can only imagine the confusion on both ends.๐Ÿ˜

Yea, ๐Ÿค—

That's is very funny 

saimaansari
Community Member

Real bizarre

saimaansari
Community Member

I attached helium balloons to my office chair, turning mundane tasks into a high-flying adventure.

Wow, like a dream flight. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

williamtcooper
Community Member

Saima,

Work with enough prospects and clients and the bizarre ideas are endless.

Especially prospects wanting free work.

Oh, I get you! It's like working in a funhouse, with clients coming up with all sorts of crazy ideas. And those wanting free work? It's like they think we're a charity! But hey, at least it keeps us entertained, right?  ๐Ÿ˜Let's just hope they don't start asking for free balloons with those requests!๐Ÿ˜€

mahrukh001
Community Member

Absolutely, let's add some flavor to this coffee break! ๐Ÿ˜„

One time, during a team meeting, we were discussing a particularly complex project, and someone suggested using carrier pigeons to deliver messages instead of emails to avoid any potential technical glitches. We all had a good laugh imagining our office rooftop filled with pigeons sporting tiny messenger bags!

Another time, I had this bizarre thought about having a "Bring Your Pet to Work Day" where everyone could bring their furry friends into the office. I imagined the chaos of trying to hold a serious meeting while dogs were chasing each other around and cats were napping on keyboards. It sounded hilarious yet utterly impractical!

What about you all? Any wacky work moments or outlandish ideas to share? Let's keep the laughter going! ๐Ÿ˜‚

Haha, your stories are hilarious! Imagining carrier pigeons delivering messages and pets running around the office made me laugh. It's those silly ideas that make work more fun! One time at my office, we had a day where everyone wore mismatched socks just for fun. It was a blast!๐Ÿ˜€

That's cool! During the animal mess, someone could have arrived on a pet horse.

That's quite a coincidence! Once during a training session on using a CRM, one trainee asked how could we send out invoices to the customers, and the trainer said email, fax, and... (and I said: by pigeon!, and the group broke out laughing...)

e_huma-s_zill
Community Member

Oh, the life of a graphic designer! Ever had a client ask for a "pop of retro futurism with a touch of medieval vibes"?

Haha, I can relate! It's like they're ordering off a menu from a parallel universe! ๐Ÿคฃ 

zansari
Community Member

Yesterday, I asked my friend to help me find my glasses. When she asked why, I said I needed them to find my glasses.

The funniest part was when she said she couldn't help because she had broken her own glasses a few hours earlier.

zansari_1-1708726961862.png

๐Ÿ˜‚

zansari
Community Member

As a freelancer UX strategist and designer, I once received a hilarious email from a client. Instead of design files, they accidentally sent me their CEO's cat photos. Among the fluffy feline pictures were scattered notes on app features! Turns out, Saira had been contributing to the project by lounging on the CEO's keyboard. After a good laugh, we fixed the mix-up and joked about consulting Saira for creative input.

bf97c28c
Community Member

It's a fun story ๐Ÿ˜€!

zansari
Community Member

Indeed and we still discuss it lolz

Hahaha

4e147fd2
Community Member

That's very funny