Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 year anniversary!

e_luneborg
Community Guru
Eve L Member Since: Feb 17, 2017
31 of 32

One more year, woohoo!

Even though I don't spend that much time in the forum anymore, I've decided to keep my anniversary thread alive for the rest of my Upwork life. So even if you don't see me here that often, I'll show up at least once a year. Smiley Happy

Now it's year 3, and even though freelancing isn't actually a job in that sense, it kinda feels like it. And that makes today even more special, as I don't think I've ever had a job for more than 3 years before. I get way to restless and just quit so I can try something else or move somewhere else. But with freelancing, I can travel wherever I want to, change projects and clients when I want, so I never have time to get bored with my job. Perfect! Thanks Upwork! 

Mark F Member Since: Jul 10, 2018
32 of 32

Eve L wrote:

One more year, woohoo!

Even though I don't spend that much time in the forum anymore, I've decided to keep my anniversary thread alive for the rest of my Upwork life. So even if you don't see me here that often, I'll show up at least once a year. Smiley Happy

Now it's year 3, and even though freelancing isn't actually a job in that sense, it kinda feels like it. And that makes today even more special, as I don't think I've ever had a job for more than 3 years before. I get way to restless and just quit so I can try something else or move somewhere else. But with freelancing, I can travel wherever I want to, change projects and clients when I want, so I never have time to get bored with my job. Perfect! Thanks Upwork! 

Happy Eveiversary

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS