🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Re: Are You Upskilling to In-demand Skills?
Page options
William T C Community Member

Are You Upskilling to In-demand Skills?

The world is rapidly changing due to generative AI tools such as ChatGPT, Bard, and Jasper. What are you doing to upskill to in-demand skills so you remain revalent to clients?

15 REPLIES 15
Dmytro D Community Member

Hi, William. It's an important topic. As for me. I have been upskilling in my professional areas such as BIM technology. However, I only prepare a schedule to learn about Jasper and AI. I hope it's taken a little time to learn and use.

Hi Dmytro,

Thanks is great that you have been upskilling in BIM and learning about Jasper and AI!

I continually am upgrading my skills also. It doesn't appear any of us have a choice if we want to remain revelant.

Bilal M Community Member

William, are you upskilling entirely based on self-study, self-guided courses, or through a tutoring course? Any suggestions that you could give on what resources one could rely on for upskilling in AI?

Bilal,

Self-study via YouTube, articles, Coursera, short Microsoft / Google generative AI certifications, and my client's give me plenty of on the job training.

Hajweria M Community Member

Plz Explain that what are you say I don't understand it .

Hajweria,

Please complete your Profile and click the Academy link on the top of this page for success tips. Start by placing a real photo up; not AI generated.

Eman K Community Member

I have been using AI like Chatgpt, Leonardo.ai etc to help me in brainstorming process as a graphic designer.

Also I keep on trying to improve my skills and learning other relevant skills too.

Eman,

Do you use Midjourney also?

Eman K Community Member

No. Still haven't shifted to paid tools. Free tools are doing fine. Leonardo is a powerful tool too for image generation.

Rafik T Community Member

Adapting to AI-driven changes is crucial. I'm continuously upskilling by learning about AI tools and their applications. Staying relevant means offering clients the best of both worlds - human expertise alongside AI-driven solutions

Rafik,

What are your favorite AI tools?

Rafik T Community Member

Chat GPT for sure, and Midjourney for visuals

I tended not to like Midjourney too much because it seemed to have an AI generated feel about it. Your thoughts?

Tural B Community Member

I am a designer, AI can replace partly but not totally

Tural Babashov

Tural,

The best approach is to use generative AI for your projects for better and quicker client outcomes.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths