🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Re: Are you listen music while working !, If ...
Page options
Ravi D Community Member

Are you listen music while working !, If yes which

For me Yes, I cannot work without music, I have various collection from instrumental to pop, I enjoyed coke studio all the time.

Which one you guys prefer to listen ? 

16 REPLIES 16
Mariam L Community Member

I work listening to musi as well; cover piano pop it depends on the mood, really

Samer B Community Member

I usually listen to podcasts

Annie Jane B Retired Team Member

Hi Ravi,

That's interesting. I've heard of Coke studio and will check it out. 

I listen to music while working as well. 🙂 Jazz, Bossa Nova, and Lofi playlists seem to help with my productivity. 

~ AJ
Upwork
Ravi D Community Member

Hey Annie, 

You have awsome choice of music, I also like Lofi in baground like you. 

Ravi 

Sheila F Community Member

Always.  **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Sheila F Community Member

For the confused ... I posted a link to an internet radio station that is free to stream, has no ads but does ask for donations. So "commercial"? I guess that's the "Guideline" I broke.

Anyway, it plays a variety of music from many decades, styles and countries. I get to hear familar tunes and some music that's new-to-me. And I don't have to think about it, just turn it on.

Jared W Community Member

I listen to a variety of music. Mostly instrumental music, piano music, white noise, and sometimes I'll even play some video game music. I usually don't listen to vocal songs, but I think I will give it a go someday.

Ravi D Community Member

Hey Jared, well I prefer to play instrumental when I want to keep myself calm and little away from social media, It helps me to be reenergize again. 

You have good choice !.

Jared W Community Member

Thank you!

Marko C Community Member

I usually ramp up MoistCr1TiKaL's funny commentaries or my local internet radio.

Aleksandra P Community Member

Pop, rock and classical ❤️

Faharia A Community Member

Oh, yes. But sometimes I love to listen to spiritual discussions as well!

Samran A Community Member

I generally do not listen to music while working, but if I need to focus or block out distractions, I'll put on some classical music or instrumental jazz.

Ravi D Community Member

Mian, That's the power of music, It makes you happy, attentive and focused. The music has power to heal. Great choice!. Keep listening.

Dalva D Community Member

Yes, I love it! I prefer high-frequency music that increases my creativity, and intelligence and tones my brain.

Ravi D Community Member

Hey Dalva, You have good a choice, Great !. 

Latest Articles
Learning Paths