🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Family - Health - Wealth, please rearrange ac...
Page options
1782a469
Community Member

Family - Health - Wealth, please rearrange according to priority :)

Hi to all Upworkers from around the world! Done for the day or just starting your shift/ project?

Let me give you a gentle massage on the back of your head, using smooth and soothing motions. Let me pull your hairs gently from the roots, then squeeze in a circular motion both of your earlobes. Let me press the base of your nose for a minute or two, then provide gentle jabs on your shoulder down to your arms and legs, to relieve any tension lurking there. Take a deep breath from your right nose, release it through the left nose, and do this at least 3 or 4 times.

How do you feel now? Are you more relaxed? Glad to hear that.

What do you feel about the title? That is actually how I would arrange it. What about you guys? Your son approaches your desk wanting to say something, are you going to talk to him or let him wait until your shift is over? 

Family first, this is a divine decree. Please take care, everyone, and may God bless you all. May your families be in good health.

• Stay strong, both physically and emotionally.
  • Avoid having gadgets on the dining table, take a walk in the park with your family.
  • Prioritize your health and ensure that you do not take on more jobs than you can handle physically and emotionally.
  • Incorporate herbs into your health routine, they are our best partners in repairing and maintaining our physical well-being.

It's important to note that sometimes the money you earn or save may not be enough to cover medical bills. Physically and mentally sick people emit negative energies. So please live a well-balanced lifestyle as we all need each other. If your life is in order, your positive energy will counteract the negative ones. Cheers Upworkers! Salute to you all.

More about me: 

I have nothing much to do today, I just want to have some new friends, just getting ready for my day's schedule of watching YT tutorials, and relearning courses, just to keep the mind busy. Recently lost a project from another platform, looking for better and permanent employment to avoid the nonstop buying of connects. I'm new here and the process is meowwww... when can I ever get one hehehe.

3 REPLIES 3
williamtcooper
Community Member

Vicky,

Have a blessed and relaxing day with family!

bf97c28c
Community Member

Hi Vicky, you are a nice person, you send warm words into hearts. Thank you, I caught one of them. )

885aa0fe
Community Member

Adequate rest and sleep is excellent remedy to the body chemistry.

Enjoy your health tips

Latest Articles
Learning Paths