🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Happy New Year 2024: Goals
Page options
a0d66ec2
Community Member

Happy New Year 2024: Goals

Happy New Year, Upwork freelancers! As we embark on a fresh start, what goals are we aspiring to achieve in the upcoming year?

As a newcomer to Upwork, 2023 marked my first year, and I've made significant strides. Excited for the new year, I'm eager to expand my business, connect with new individuals, and achieve greater financial milestones!

5 REPLIES 5
celgins
Community Member

Anastasia,

Very nice approach to 2024.

I think many freelancers will find it difficult to set goals because the Upwork marketplace is unpredictable. There was a time when experienced freelancers with marketable skills could anticipate an average number of client interactions, proposal responses, invitations and job hires, but it's almost impossible for many freelancers to do that now.

I think a lot of freelancers using Upwork would love to set sales targets for 2024, but many don't believe they can achieve their goals due to the platform's changing and oftentimes erratic operations.

baizeed98
Community Member

Happy New Year... 

baizeed98
Community Member

I agree with your thoughts... 

allpurposewriter
Community Member

This year, I'm going to find out what "full stack developer" means. I have 365 days to do it! Full speed ahead!

williamtcooper
Community Member

To have a blow out year implementing AI projects for my clients!

Latest Articles
Learning Paths