🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Re: Motivational Quotes - Let's Go!
Page options
virtualbrix
Community Member

Motivational Quotes - Let's Go!

“Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day.” - Jim Rohn

3,436 REPLIES 3,436
ainerasheed
Community Member

"Rise above the storm and you will find the sunshine." ~Mario Fernandez

Great words

edesk
Community Member

Strength doesn't come from what you can do occasionally, but from what you consistently practice every day.

bf97c28c
Community Member

That's interesting one.

bf97c28c
Community Member

“Logic can take you from point A to point B, but imagination can take you anywhere.” - Albert Einstein

True

virtualbrix
Community Member

“I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.” ― Al Pacino

virtualbrix
Community Member

“The World Is Yours” ― Al Pacino

That's great.

5a24222d
Community Member

Create your own future; don't just predict it. Peter Drucker

Deep words.

bf97c28c
Community Member

“The cornerstones of our humanity are love and work.” -Sigmund Freud

5a24222d
Community Member

“Happiness is a butterfly, which when pursued, is always just beyond your grasp, but which, if you will sit down quietly, may alight upon you.” —Nathaniel Hawthorne

Good words

bf97c28c
Community Member

''To learn a great deal, one must undertake a little at a time.'' -John Locke

virtualbrix
Community Member

“Failure is an option here. If things are not failing, you are not innovating enough.” – Elon Musk

virtualbrix
Community Member

“If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.” – Elon Musk

Deep words.

virtualbrix
Community Member

“The first step is to establish that something is possible; then probability will occur.” – Elon Musk

virtualbrix
Community Member

“It’s OK to have your eggs in one basket as long as you control what happens to that basket.” – Elon Musk

I like that! Many experienced freelancers advise that we shouldn't put all our eggs in one basket, and should find multiple sources of income online, in case one dries up (arguably a wise thing to do)

But I'm one of those who doesn't follow that advice. I take care of my eggs in one basket, and trust that I don't really control it (control is elsewhere), and if I were to lose the eggs/basket, I trust I'll find another.

I am a big fan of diversification.

bf97c28c
Community Member

''It is better to be confident of a good result than to hope for a great one''. -Warren Buffett

very true!

Nice!

True

5a24222d
Community Member

"Great things happen to those who don't stop believing, trying, learning, and being grateful." ― Roy T. Bennett

Keep Going!

Thank you

Nice

virtualbrix
Community Member

“If we can keep our competitors focused on us while we stay focused on the customer, ultimately we'll turn out all right.” ― Jeff Bezos

Deep thought

virtualbrix
Community Member

“E-mail has some magical ability to turn off the politeness gene in a human being.” ― Jeff Bezos

😁

virtualbrix
Community Member

“We are stubborn on vision. We are flexible on details….” ― Jeff Bezos

virtualbrix
Community Member

“People who are right most of the time are people who change their minds often.” ― Jeff Bezos

It's an interesting

Nice to know.

virtualbrix
Community Member

“We can't be in survival mode. We have to be in growth mode.” ― Jeff Bezos

virtualbrix
Community Member

“Work Hard, have fun, make history” ― Jeff Bezos

Latest Articles
Learning Paths