🐈
» Forums » Coffee Break » Off topic, but this bugs me
Page options
alexscottbecker
Community Member

Off topic, but this bugs me

Why does to Upwork logo on the Windows 10 desktop client have extra green pixels on the left side? I really want that to be a perfect circle!screenshot uw.jpg

10 REPLIES 10
creativedigit
Community Member

I also had to deal with OCD for too long, Alex.

The world just doesn't understand us :")

reinierb
Community Member

@Alexander Scott B wrote:

Why does to Upwork logo on the Windows 10 desktop client have extra green pixels on the left side? I really want that to be a perfect circle!

screenshot uw.jpg

You should be glad you only get axtra pixels. The app gave my Win 7 computer the blue screen of death, which is something  have never had in the six years I have owned this computer. Once I got it started in safe mode, I removed the app, and the problem went away. No more Upwork desktop app, no more blue screens. 

Alexander,

You start with the two words "off topic," which had me wondering: Off what topic? It seemed a fairly unnecessary two words, given there was no topic at all until you started one.

Then you drop this cheesy video of this idiotically-rhapsodic singing group on us. I'm getting deeply suspicious, dude. 

I had never noticed this before.  Now I can't un-see it.  Thanks a lot!

@Mary W wrote:

Here you go, Mary. Place this over the messed up one until they fix it (which will probably take awhile).

large.jpg

@Mary W wrote:

Same here 😄

And now it's perfectly round!!

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Alexander Scott, 

I apologise for not being able to post here, but I sent this to the team yesterday for their reference. Hopefully, it gets escalated, and the logo be updated.

~ Avery
Upwork
yitwail
Community Member

OP should switch to Mac where the logo is perfectly circular.

logo.png