• Maintain hygiene. 
  • Eat healthy food.
  • Avoid junk food.
  • Drink plenty of water.
  • Go for regular walk.
7 REPLIES 7
PradeepH

Hi Bhargavi,

Thank you for your message. I appreciate your concern and advice on how to stay healthy and safe. You have shared some useful tips that everyone should try to follow in my daily routine. I hope you are also taking good care of yourself and your loved ones. I look forward to hearing from you again soon.

- Pradeep

Upwork
spxpert
Community Member

Bhargavi,  that's an extensive list.  If you try to chase too many things this new year,  at the most you will only go till Jan 19th (World's quitters day)

My Mantra is go small,  just pickup one thing, make it habbit and move to next...

Here are the top-3 (and easy) that i would advise from your list...

- Avoid junk food (just give a second thought before you have it,  it's okay to have it on occasions).

- Go for walk/run/yoga/any other physical activity that makes you sweat (3-4 times a week is enough to get the momentum going)

- Drink 2-3 liters of water

Just do these 3 for the first 60 days of 2024 and then it becomes automatic.

tikus
Community Member

that would be hard for a night owl lol.

Junk food could save your time when you're in a hurry, as long as not too often.

Thumbs up for the rests

williamtcooper
Community Member

Bhargavi,

Yes 😀

emonuzzamanmd
Community Member

How do you guys handle back pain?

Md, I am definitely not a doctor, but maybe you can try these:

- placing a comfortable pillow on your back when you sit, instead of slumping on the chair, that's gonna help the posture and release the pressure on lower back

- set the screen so it is at the same level as your eyes, or slightly lower, I placed books in the office, under my monitor

- invest in a nice working chair

- stand after 1 or 2 hours if you can, you decide. Looking in the other directions after a certain time may help your eyes too.

- lying in a prone position with both legs opened, to let gravity release your lower back to its natural position

- Lie down with a hard but comfortable bolster/pillow under your knees to neutralize your lower back.

- diet, so your lower back doesn't compensate for your belly

You may want to consider physiotherapy for serious pain.

nirodha96
Community Member

I Agree Bhargavi. anyone who like to change there life can start with wake up early and stop complaining. 

Latest Articles
Learning Paths