Share your success story on one of our social channels for a chance to win $1,000 Visa gift card!
From September 13-30, share your freelancing success story on social media and tag it with #UpworkSuccess to be entered in our $1,000 virtual Visa gift card giveaway.
It’s your success and how you define it. So do it up, and tell us what it’s looking like for you.
Need ideas? Your success story could be about how you started freelancing, how freelancing has impacted your life, how you became a digital nomad, when you left a job to become your own boss, a client or project that meant a lot to you, or any other milestone or achievement.
HOW TO ENTER
- Write your success story
- Your story can be as short as one or two sentences or as long as you want.
- We love visuals and creativity! Feel free to include a photo or photos, a blog post, video, or other media in your post to bring your story to life.
- Post your entry to social media
- Instagram: Upload a photo(s) or video to your public Instagram profile, including @upworkinc and #UpworkSuccess in the caption
- Twitter: Tweet from your public Twitter profile, with hashtag #UpworkSuccess and tagging @Upwork
- Facebook: Post to the Upwork Facebook page by clicking “Create a post” or share a public post on your own Facebook page tagging the @Upwork page.
See the Official Rules for more details. Good luck!
Iws about to do this then I saw the social media posting requirement. For me that's a probelm, I've left social media. So my question is, does not being involved with social media instantly make me ineligible?
In order for your entry to be eligible, you must post your story to Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook with the hashtag #UpworkSuccess. However, if you would like to share your story with us without posting on social media, you can email email@example.com. Emails will not be eligible for the contest, but we’d still be happy to hear from you.