cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do you do on your off time for fun?

whogg72
Community Guru
William H Member Since: Dec 2, 2013
11 of 44

Drink...Smiley Wink

natacharodriguez
Community Guru
Natacha R Member Since: Aug 2, 2010
12 of 44

lyambarreau
Community Guru
Lyam B Member Since: Nov 3, 2014
13 of 44

Found this on my Facebook. This is what I do:

P.s. In England we drive on the right side Smiley Wink

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
14 of 44
re: "P.s. In England we drive on the right side"

As an American, I still have second thoughts sometimes about giving the automobile to Brits.

I assume Lyam, like everyone else in England, drives like Cruella de Ville.
kugrin
Community Guru
Krisztina U Member Since: Aug 7, 2009
15 of 44

I do arts and am a passionate dancer. I end up turning most of my hobbies into additional business ventures so I give dance classes and create and sell art when not "working" (in front of a computer). I also love food (fat girl in a slowly expanding woman's body Smiley Very Happy), so I love to go to farmer markets and spend a lot of time on food (both on cooking and eating it). Smiley Happy And lastly, I love livemusic, so I spend quite a bit of time at live gigs (both eating and dancing).

sivavranagaro
Community Guru
Vesna M Member Since: May 15, 2012
16 of 44

Learn to cook. Have been doing this for some 2-3 years now. Very slow progress. I'm such an anti-talent.

Stephen Andrew G Member Since: Dec 2, 2014
17 of 44

Totally recommends 'The 4 Hour Chef' by Tim Ferris. Cool dude, cool process of learning how to cook. Haven't finished the book yet, myself, but have been doing some practice cooking sessions (with a few lucky strokes of it being actually delicious).

Not affiliated in any way. Just saying... Smiley Happy

zemila
Ace Contributor
Zemila M Member Since: Mar 28, 2014
18 of 44

I mostly play with my kids and use the time to be with them. 

But after hours I enjoy a great book. I know I am an addict, after I turn my pc off I am turning my kindle or tablet on......

but since I live in Bosnia it's hard to find books on foreign languages so I download them.

I read from biographies to trashy love romance, what can I see I am just a girl Smiley Wink

prestonhunter
Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
19 of 44
re: "What do you do on your off time for fun?"

This question seems to presuppose that what we do on our time off for fun is NOT work on oDesk.

What about those people who do oDesk work for fun?

Or the people who work certain types of oDesk jobs for pay, and then do other types of oDesk jobs in their time off for fun?
suznee
Community Guru
Suzanne N Member Since: Aug 15, 2012
20 of 44

@Preston H wrote:
re: "What do you do on your off time for fun?"

This question seems to presuppose that what we do on our time off for fun is NOT work on oDesk.

What about those people who do oDesk work for fun?

Or the people who work certain types of oDesk jobs for pay, and then do other types of oDesk jobs in their time off for fun?

The question presupposes nothing as it only ask what do you do for fun on your time off.

If you work on projects for fun then that is something you do for fun.

It only ask what you do with your down time for fun.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS